Subject: Tactile Turkey - Thank you!
From: "Landry, Adrienne Mensch" <[email-masked]>
To: International Outreach <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Hope, Nancy Francesca" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Kesici, Esra" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Marino, Rose A." <[email-masked]>, "
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 14:29:05 +0000

Thank you for attending the Tactile Turkey workshop on Saturday, September
28!  We truly enjoyed hosting you!

As a follow-up, I have a few more resources to share with you:

Workshop Photos
Here's a link to photos of the day ‹ feel free to use them in your classroom
or school newsletters! You can use this link to share this photo album with
anyone, even if they don't have a Facebook  account:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153310518625175.1073741836.23616
3835174&type=1&l=d81173ab15

Curriculum Development
Attached you will find the e-lesson plan: Interdisciplinary Literacy Lesson
addressing KCCRS designed by Teresa  McKinley and Cathryn Monroe.  They also
share their Designing Cross-Curriculum power point presentation.

Mike Wuthric gave an encore presentation of his lecture "Much Ado About a
Turkish Mall" at a CREES Brownbag.  Video of this lecture is available on
the CREES website: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbagqyTWE4Y&feature=share&list=UUC9J0e5-dnQkp
dfBOJkdJYQ Please  feel free to use this video, as well as any other on the
CREES YouTube Channel to supplement your classroom content.

Feedback
Also attached is a word cloud I created from the words participants used to
describe their workshop experience on their post-workshop survey.  We truly
appreciate the feedback!  In about 6  months I will send you a follow-up
survey, predominantly asking about the various resources we provided you
during the course of the workshop experience.  I hope you will continue to
share your thoughts with us.  It is your feedback that allows us to continue
providing as well as improve free educator workshops like Tactile Turkey.

Caravanserai
The Lied Center will host more artists from Turkey in January and April
2014.  Keep your eyes on the Lied Center <http://lied.ku.edu/>  and
Caravanserai <http://www.caravanserai-arts.org/>  websites for more info.
We hope to see you at their upcoming events!

Thank you again for participating!  Please stay in touch!

All the best,

Adrienne

Adrienne Landry
Outreach Coordinator
Program Assistant
Center for Russian, East European & Eurasian Studies
University of Kansas
www.crees.ku.edu <http://www.crees.ku.edu/>
www.facebook.com/ku.crees <http://www.facebook.com/ku.crees>
Tel: 785 864 4237
Email: [email-masked]